The “brain” of your project. The MOTHERBOARD Kit has everything you need to get started with microcontroller based electronics. All other boards connect to this, so it’s a great place to start!
The MOTHERBOARD is an Arduino™ compatible microcontroller breakout board designed around the ATMega328P. The board comes in a solder-it-yourself kit with all the components you need to build the circuit, together with wire and stand-offs so you can stack it together with our other kits. It also comes with an online manual that will help you understand the circuit, why and how it works, as well as a glossary of components to help you troubleshoot and fix any electronics!
- Arduino IDE Compatible
- On Board RTC (Real Time Clock) + Battery Backup (battery not included)
- Powered through USB Micro or Overvoltage Protected Terminal Blocks
- All Through-Hole Components (except USB Micro Socket)
- Through Hole Test Points on every IC pin
- FTDI Header for easy programming
- Bluetooth Header
- Power-On LED, D13 LED
- Optional Surface-Mount LED for every IO Pin
- Designed to be easy to follow and understand
- 40+ page manual with every part of the circuit and every component explained in an easy-to-follow way
Manuals and other information can be found on each kit’s page. Find them here: KITS
|Dimensions||11 × 11 × 1 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.